Thursday, January 28, 2010

Handmade Wedding Cake Pulls


As my one year wedding anniversary approaches, I continue to reminisce about the happiest day of my life. With the help of my family and friends, I had a memorable night

In an effort to customize a wedding tradition, I put a handmade twist on my cake pulls. Instead of the traditional ribbon pulls, I made freshwater pearl bracelets with silver charms for each of my girlfriends. This way the ladies could wear the charm as a bracelet after the wedding. I have to credit my good friends and the owners of Flour Power Confectionery, Ronda and Doyle DeForest, for giving me this great idea. Our wedding cake was designed and prepared by Ronda and Doyle. The photographs are by Beebe Tran.

Hope you can pass this idea along to any bride-to-be!



No comments:

Post a Comment