Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All you need is LOVE

For most, February 14th is a time to celebrate Valentine's Day Love. The month of February is something special for me this year because it marks my one year wedding anniversary. On February 13th, one year ago, I married the love of my life, Barry. As I anticipate this special day, I have been decorating with pink and white memories from my wedding, the best day of my life!





Here is an easy and affordable Valentine's decoration!


You will need:


4 Dollar Tree picture frames
leftover scrapbook or decorative paper
ink, paint, or markers
printer




Use Microsoft Word or any other word processing program to spell out the word Love in different fonts.


Cut scrapbook or decorative paper into 4in by 6in rectangles and print each letter on a seperate rectangle.


Assemble frames and Voila!

Hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for more Valentine's fun!



1 comment:

  1. How did you get so jazzy? That husband of yours must be your muse.

    ReplyDelete